Talent Acquisition Executive at Mentoria
Views:87 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Mentoria - Associate - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
Profile: Business Development Associate : B2C
- Note: Before you apply for this job, it's crucial that you read the description and information about Mentoria in detail. We'll be quick to end our conversation if you haven't gone through the job description/requirements in absolute detail. (Time = Money)
About us :
Mentoria (www.mentoria.com) is a career guidance and discovery platform that is working towards transforming India into a happier, more productive and successful nation. We enable students in class 8-12/college to discover themselves and their ideal career paths + mentor them throughout their journey of career discovery.
We've enabled 85,000+ individuals, 55+ corporates and 50+ schools to become #CareerReady.
The Role :
- We're looking for persistent and innovative sales professionals to help us scale up our B2C revenue stream. Students in Class 8-12/College + Working Professionals register on the Mentoria website, reach out to us through our ads and several other sources. Our B2C team speaks to them on phone calls, understands their problem statement and motivates them to buy the Mentoria Solution.
- The key responsibilities of this role include achieving weekly and monthly sales targets and building brand ambassadors for Mentoria by creating a delightful buying experience.
- Check out our customers sharing their experiences with Mentoria: https://youtu.be/IeL5ywgC7TU
- Connecting with leads that we receive through various sources and understanding what motivated them to register on the Mentoria platform/what's the career challenge they- re facing.
- We're sticklers for numbers and pipeline building - so this includes dialling 60-100 leads/day, having 9-12 connected calls/conversations about the Mentoria Solution and building a healthy pipeline. This involves speaking to new customers for 4-4.5 hrs each day on the phone/Zoom calls.
- Enabling customers to understand the value the Mentoria Solution will add to their journey of career discovery. Understanding their decision-making processes and timelines.
- Achieving set weekly and monthly sales targets through a proper follow-up and conversion mechanism.
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding of the customers onto the Mentoria platform - thereby creating brand ambassadors.
What do you need to apply for this role ?
- 6 months to 1.5 years of sales experience - particularly in telesales - have you sold training programmes ? Memberships? Done concept selling ? Apply!
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set. What does that mean? You're ambitious/driven. You don't cry over spilt milk, and have the risk appetite to come up with and execute experiments/solutions. You don't need to be constantly told what to do. You believe that more money can be made by owning a part of the company (ESOPS) and growing it exponentially.
- A driving passion for sales that will help you collaborate with us to achieve this nation-transforming ambition.
- You've worked with targets and timelines in the past - with incentives.