Talent Acquistion at Taggd
Views:42 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Member Experience Management Role (1-7 yrs)
Job Description :
The key responsibilities of this function include :
1. Resolution of member queries/requests within defined TAT for workspace allocated service requests and tickets.
2. Onboarding of new members - Logins/Verification of logins.
3. Member Engagement :
- Reaching out to members through outbound calls
- Holiday Planning Calls.
- Health Check Calls.
- Referral generation Calling.
- Upselling Calls.
- EMI foreclosure calls.
- Calling to invite members for events held locally.
- Member connects through home visits /field visits on a regular basis.
- Member connects through events held at venues local/outstation .
4. Revenue Generation :
- Through referral generation from existing members
- Upselling the product to existing members
- Fore-Closures of the payment plan
5. Ensuring members are happy and they should share positive feedback to impact the CAPS.
6. Coordination with internal and external stakeholders for membership related queries/discrepancies.
7. Member walk-ins in the branch to be attended for requests/queries resolution.