HR Recruiter at MematDigi
Views:50 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
MematDigi - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (1-5 yrs)
1. Prior experience in SEO & Digital Marketing
2. Experience with Google and Bing's services, including Analytics & Webmaster Tool
3. The ability to work with technical SEO elements such as .ht access, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
4. Create and work on solution plans to ensure that all deliverables go in a timely and effective manner to engagement teams.
5. Participate in client meetings along with the engagement manager to present/defend our solution POV.
6. Manage SEO Strategy execution in accordance with the SEO KPIs.
7. Undertake keyword research, keyword mapping, keyword categorization to suit
8. Devise SEO content strategies & link building campaigns to achieve higher rankings in Search Engines.
9. Ensure End to End Mapping of Customer Journey in Google Analytics
10. Monitor and resolve customer tracking through various Interfaces - GA, GTM etc
11. Use Google Tools such as webmaster & analytics to evaluate current progress/issues
12. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
13. Knowledge of App Annie, Mobile Action, App Brain, Facebook Ad Manager & Google Keyword Research tools.
14. Knowledge of app store and play store ranking factors, app store & play store search engine algorithms. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and ASO
15. Must have good communication skill and ability to handle the client.