Meesho - Executive - Content & Operations - Online Event (1-3 yrs)
Why should you join Meesho?
- Meesho is a leading social commerce marketplace enabling anyone to start their small business in India. Supported by world-renowned investors like YCombinator, Naspers (Now Prosus), and Facebook among others, Meesho has helped over 7 million Indians become entrepreneurs in their own right.
- From a large and trusted assortment of products to a customised feed for each entrepreneur, and 100% coverage of logistics, along with training and mentorship programmes, our priority is the success of our entrepreneurs. In fact, Making Entrepreneurs Successful is one of our company core values. But, don- t take our word for it. To truly understand how Meesho has impacted the lives of entrepreneurs across the country, listen to what they have to say by clicking here.
- Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round in 2019 led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS, and Venture Highway. Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad - Solve for India programme.
- Along with being the only Indian startup to make it to Fast Company's global list of Most Innovative Companies 2020, Meesho was also awarded Startup of the Year, 2020 at the Young Turk Awards, and ranked 24th in YCombinotor's top 100 places to work in 2021 - we made it to the list second time in a row. We fuel innovation while remaining deeply rooted in our great work culture that was painstakingly built by our CEO & Co-Founder Vidit Aatrey and CTO & Co-Founder Sanjeev Barnwal.
- Moreover, Meesho is certified as a Great Place to Work (GPTW) company, and has been declared as a - high trust- high-performance culture- by none other than GPTW, considered to be a global authority on workplace culture.
What makes the perfect candidate?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer plus Ops Executive for our online Brand entity- Mission Rise Connect.
- As a part of Branding team, you will be managing the online event starting from curating the content to managing the operations involved.
- Passionate to create IMPACT. Our team deals directly with our target audience i.e. women entrepreneurs and you will get an opportunity to know and showcase their stories.
- Manage content and devise new strategies to keep audience engaged through online event.
- Content writing
- Marketing Copywriting, scriptwriting
- Operations management
- Keen to learn new things
- Qualification - Graduate
- Exp - 1-3 years