Recruiter at Meesho
Views:1053 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Meesho - Assistant Manager - Marketing (1-4 yrs)
Designation: Assistant Marketing Manager
Why join Meesho ?
Meesho is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Want to know how Meesho is impacting the lives of resellers across the country? Then hear it from our entrepreneurs here and about Meesho's four year journey here! Plus, we have an awesome work culture at Meesho. Have a look here.
Meesho is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad - Solve for India programme.
About the Role :
- Building and executing demand plans for Referral and Activation channel in alignment with the Operating Plan.
- Analyzing data regularly and handling daily activities of Referral and Activation Campaigns
- Cross-functional collaboration with analytics, product and creative teams to execute projects.
- 1+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, especially Mobile Marketing.
- Takes ownership of the tasks assigned to role
- Data-driven, structured problem solver, with excellent communication skills.
- Degree for premier institutes.
- Experience of handling mobile marketing budget for an App with more than 1 million downloads per month.
- Experience of working in a reputed digital marketing agency