HR at MedTel Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:147 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MedTel - Zonal Sales Manager (6-8 yrs)
Responsible for entire Delhi NCR/Haryana/Chandigarh.
- To increase business month after month in B2B healthcare industry.
- To develop and implement marketing and field strategy in co-ordination with the Product Management / Sales Management team for the territory through meetings or otherwise.
- To actively get involved in the sales development activities in non- performing / new territories.
- To conduct seminars, doctor meets, tie up with hospitals etc.
- To liaison with local pharmacy, diagnostic centre in the interest of the company.
- To identify and provide feedback on company's and competitors- products to the product management team and superiors.
- To conduct / organize market research as and when required.
- To conduct on the job training to new induct / other field employees - existing and new.
- To manage vacant territory whenever instructed to do so.
Skills and Qualifications-
- Previous experience as a successful sales person.
- Degree in sales, marketing or business administration from premier institutions.
- 6+ years sales experience in the Healthcare Domain - B2B Healthcare IT Sales/medical device / Pharmaceutical industry. Candidate from MNCs and top Pharma companies will have added advantage.
- Excellent network with major hospitals, polyclinics & doctors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Indian healthcare system.
- Customer focus, achievement orientation, analytical ability & team work.
- Ability to travel.
- Start-up experience will be added advantage.
- Immediate joiner will be added advantage.