HR Recruiter at Career Blaze HR Solutions
Views:97 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Medical Representative - Sales & Operations (2-4 yrs)
We are urgent hiring for Medical Representative (Sales & Operations) for South Delhi Location. A medical representative's job is to promote and sell their company's products, whether thats's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. the medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Visit distributors within India to increase sales
- Handle receipt, review and on time dispatch of orders to customers
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing solution to their queries, giving them correct information, recommending profit improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals
- Handle customer complaints and feedbacks
- Collaborate with other department teams to achieve individual and organisational goals
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Power point)
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- A confident and determined approach
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Internet skills including use of emails & group messaging
- Team player.
- 5-7 years of work experience as a sales executive in medical devices/ pharmaceuticals
- Bachelor's degree, masters may be preferred.