Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Medical Representative - Marketing - Pharma & Biotech (1-2 yrs)
Join a market leader within Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- Our client started its journey in the year 2009 and since the date of its inception the organization is fully dedicated in the recruitment of freshers and experienced candidates in pharmaceutical industry. Now they are a very known name in medical representative training industry by their achievements of huge placements in different Indian as well as multinational companies. They are always ready to give placement assistance to freshers and experienced candidates.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Brand/Product Management within Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- Experience within Employer Branding and Demand Generation/Customer Acquisition Funnel would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data