Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:78 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Medical Representative - Marketing - Pharma (0-1 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- Join a market leader within Pharmaceutical & Biotech
Our Client is hiring for Medical Sales Representative
The Job :
Job Summary :
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue .
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff; building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.)
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products; maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly
Ideal Candidate :
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Brand / Product Management, Marketing Communications or Sales Operations / Support within Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
QUALIFICATION - Any Graduate can apply (B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BBA,MBA)
LOCATION - MALDA, KOLKATA, W.B
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments