Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:27 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Medical Marketing Role - Pharma (1-6 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Pharmaceutical & Biotech
Our client started their journey in the year 2009 and since the date of its inception, the organization is fully dedicated to the recruitment of freshers and experienced candidates in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our client is looking for a Medical Representative to join the team
Your responsibilities will include :
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and managing the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution, and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned Distributors and retailers.
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams.
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Visiting the points of sale regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1-year of experience ideally in Trade Marketing within Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors.
- You have experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.