Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at MediaMint - Vuchi Media Private Limited
Views:61 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
MediaMint - Search Engine Optimization Strategist (2-5 yrs)
What to expect at MediaMint ?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth - professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to ?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields - OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
Job Brief :
We are searching for a passionate SEO Strategist to join our Search Operations team. The SEO strategist's responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is mandatory for this role.
- Performing keyword research using tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Google Trends, and generating new keyword ideas
- Analyzing website and social media pages and making recommendations for improvement
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions and updating outdated content
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use
- Developing link-building strategies
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best practices
Required Proficiencies :
- Passionate about search engines and relevant optimizations
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve website issues
- Attention to detail and effective multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment
- 2+ years of experience directly executing SEO responsibilities
- Highly Proficient with tools like SEMRush, Yoast, Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends & Page Speed Insights Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experienced in website analysis by using tools like Google Analytics etc.,
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administration
MediaMint is a global professional services firm specializing in digital marketing and consulting. We work with a broad spectrum of clients - from Fortune 500 to start-ups. Our mission is to provide strategic, operational and technical support that drives performance and delivers outstanding results for our clients. Our vision is to be the transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. We currently have 4 offices. Our headquarters is in Hyderabad and it is our main delivery and operations centre. Our other offices are in San Francisco, New York and Krakow (Poland). MediaMint currently employs more than 700 dedicated professionals.
Job Location : Hyderabad ( Work from Home Option in Pandemic Situation)