Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at MediaMint - Vuchi Media Private Limited
Views:265 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
MediaMint - Associate - Ad Operations (1-4 yrs)
What to expect at MediaMint ?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth - professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to ?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields - OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with various departments, such as Ad Ops, Inventory Analytics, Streaming Solutions and Measurement Solutions to help fulfill a variety of client requests and aid Sales in their proposals
- Partner closely with the Ad Ops team to execute campaigns, maximize delivery against contracted goals, and address client reporting needs
- Collaborate with the Finance team to assist with the billing process
- Communicate effectively with agency contacts to address RFP deliverables and ad hoc requests
- Identify areas for improvement within the pre-sale process and recommend solutions to drive operational efficiencies
- As needed, assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings, including the review of industry and account-specific information
Required Qualifications :
- 1-4+ years of AdOps work experience
- Should have worked directly with US clients or associates in the past
- Absolutely know how to traffic and trouble shoot CPA, CPM and CPC campaigns
- Strong team player with exceptional client service skills
- Experience working across Microsoft Suite, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proficiency in media math and terminology is advantageous
About MediaMint :
MediaMint is a global professional services firm specializing in digital marketing and consulting. We work with a broad spectrum of clients - from Fortune 500 to start-ups. Our mission is to provide strategic, operational and technical support that drives performance and delivers outstanding results for our clients. Our vision is to be the transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. We currently have 4 offices. Our headquarters is in Hyderabad and it is our main delivery and operations centre. Our other offices are in San Francisco, New York and Krakow (Poland). MediaMint currently employs more than 700 dedicated professionals.