Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:67 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Media Planner - Media & Entertainment (1-4 yrs)
Our Client is hiring for Media Planner
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring that advertising messages align with client or company objectives
- Monitoring the performance of online and offline advertising campaigns and reporting the results to relevant stakeholders
- Researching the current media landscape and keeping up to date with the latest media trends
- Determining the most suitable media mix given the nature of each client's business, budget and preferred advertising media
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, advertising platforms and media influencers
- Enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Managing an external PR agency.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that enhance profitability.
- Working closely with other teams to closely track movements in costs.
- Analysing price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels.
- Assisting in creating promotional campaigns.
- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Pricing, Public Relations or Marketing Communications role, ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Experience within ATL, BTL, Content Planning, Content Analysis, Social Media / Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments