Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:592 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Media Planner (3-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- As a Media Planner, produce action plans for advertising campaigns from pre-defined marketing objectives.
- Maximizing returns on advertising and promotional activities across different media channels.
- You are responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Assess the impact and suitability of different types of media for targeting a specific market that their client wants to reach.
- As a Media Planner, collect and analyze information about different media channels, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, films, television, the internet and outdoor media, such as posters and digital billboards, with regards to consumer behavior, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- Armed with this critical analysis, media planners devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Need to work closely with their clients, understand their wants, needs, and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns.