Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:8 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Media Buyer - eCommerce (1-2 yrs)
- Join a market leader within Ecommerce
Our Client is not just another e-commerce & web development company, but it is an institution for global businesses to get the technical solution of complex business problems and needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, Media Buying, PPC, SEO/SEM and Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- You have at least 1-2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Ecommerce or Brand/ Product Management within Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Employer Branding, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data