MDRA - Research Executive (2-4 yrs)
- Data collection through secondary and primary research.
- Executing research projects from inception to completion - conducting both quantitative and qualitative research activities and analysis.
- Reviewing and editing data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; performing follows up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected.
- Conducting field audits so as to ensure authenticity in the data
- Preparing and presenting research reports; interpreting the result of research studies and providing recommendations.
- Preparing the questionnaire/ survey instruments.
- Handling team briefing.
- Moderating Qualitative Research
- Coordinating with field, survey and analysis teams for timely inputs.
- Assisting Senior Researchers and Managers in entire project life cycle.
- The first 3-months have to spend in field.
- Traveling and working on tight deadlines would be part of job responsibilities
Sr. Exec (HR & Admin)
Marketing & Development Research Associates
29, 3rd Floor, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi- 110 017
+91-11-26522244/ 49849166, M: +91- 9899961831
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.