HR at Mcnroe Consumer Products Ltd
Views:159 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
McNROE Consumer Products - Brand Manager (2-7 yrs)
Role Responsibilities :
Category : Business Planning and delivery
- Analyze trends in internal business needs and history, consumer behavior, market research data, category scenario to generate insights every month which aid in delivery on the volume and value projections for the category.
New Product Development / Product Extension :
- Development and Launch and Post launch track. Gather inputs from consumer immersions/ past consumer research and review market research. data, to identify potential areas of opportunity for business. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholder(s) for developing and launching the product on time. Deliver sales, distribution targets and ensure listing of the new product in markets/ channels x accounts.
Brand Communication : Development and Execution.
- Prepare communication brief detailing the need for communication, identify the priority market and target segment and liase with external as well as internal stakeholders for a smooth closure/ alignment on same and execution of the campaign.
Consumer/ Trade Promotions :
- Evaluate the need for consumer/ trade promotion basis competitive landscape and conceptualize the offer, in coordination with trade marketing as well as the relevant marketing team. Ensure timely and smooth rollout in the market with a delivery of the objective behind the promotion.
Digital Marketing :
- Grow the business on E-com portals by keeping a track on competitive pricing, generation and placement of content for category and ensure discoverability and availability of stock for category across all e-com portals Liase with digital marketing team, to rollout timely campaigns focused on driving tertiary / offtakes in the targeted market/ geography.
- Operational Closures Follow-up with sales, finance, any other function / partner, within or outside org. for timely closure of tasks.
Required Knowledge :
Must Have :
Deep Understanding of Sales ( FMCG ) :
- BTL Inputs, Margins, Outlet types, GTM Approach, Visibility tools Adept in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good to Have Know how of visibility tools on E-Com : AMS, Google Ads, Social Media Creatives Media Planning : Basics of media plans Logic and approach.
Exposure to consumer research : Quantitative as well as Qualitative.
Basics of marketing ( 4Ps ) x Launch of NPDs - Process
Required Attitude :
- Individual needs to have a hunger to learn, make a significant contribution and grow with the organization. Role needs someone with the ability to negotiate and navigate challenges own his/her own, and ensure smooth delivery of tasks assigned to him/her with minimal supervision of same. He/ She should be open to feedback and be open to working in team-oriented environment.
Professional Qualification :
- MBA in Marketing, Batch of 2017/ 2018 / 2019
- At least 2 years' experience in handling FMCG Sales as an ASM
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Trade Marketing Manager /Asst. Brand or Product Manager (1-2 years)