mCaffeine - Brand Manager (2-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- To prepare and execute marketing and brand building strategy and to attain given top line and bottom line targets through the development of marketing mix.
- To perform Market Research and analysis.
- Ensure the Product Development and implementation of marketing mix elements in line with Business/ Marketing Plans.
- Engage Key Mainstream customer through Product Selling Stories, Innovation pipeline and Shopper Engagement/Activation's
- Executes communication and advertising strategies, Development of Marketing and Brand Strategy.
- Product strategies. - Media Planning, Packaging, Pricing Decisions
Product Development - To ensure optimal utilization of resources of Market research agencies, Advertising Agencies, Media Agencies. Operational marketing campaign
- Social Media Marketing - With complete knowledge of B2C marketing platforms.
PRE REQUISITES :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Candidate should have worked in FMCG/Food/Consumer industry in a Brand/Marketing /Communication role. 3+ years
- Brand Management or Marketing experience
- Ability to run and end to end branding campaign from scratch including developing value
proposition, creative communication, media distribution and tracking campaign ROI.
- Ability to generate consumer insights from feedback of consumers and channels to improve brand positioning.
- Excellent proficiency with numbers, analytics and consumer marketing skills to assess effectiveness, efficiency and ROI.
- Deep understanding and experience of Growing Young Brands to scale (either within a larger organization or with a young one).
- Clarity of Metrics to drive Brand Growth
- Currently working for a consumer goods or digital brand company, preferably currently a brand manager of a high growth brand with end to end responsibility
- Quick learner, Strong personality, Strong Market Analysis skills.
- Manages the budget for advertising.
Location - Mumbai