HR Manager at Mavericks Education
Views:31 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mavericks - Executive - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calls.
We are looking for an experienced education counselor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for education, a strong understanding of the edtech industry, and the ability to help students find the right educational programs for their needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calls.
- Assist students in researching and applying to educational programs
- Work with students to develop their academic and career goals
- Stay up-to-date on educational trends and opportunities
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in education or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in education counseling
- Strong understanding of the edtech industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented team
- Chance to make a real impact on the lives of students
- Career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to Join Largest Brand in Digital Education
If you are an education counselor who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.