Maven Silicon - Manager - Business Development - B2B/Corporate Sales - Education (8-15 yrs)
7+ Years of Sales / Business Development Experience in to Education or Semiconductor Industry is Mandatory.
- Contacting potential Corporate in the semiconductor industry (Manufacturing and Services companies) to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching on social media online to find appropriate prospects and new opportunities and long term partnerships.
- Increasing the value of the current customers base while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales in India and South Asia.
- Attending online / direct conferences, meetings, in semiconductor/electronic industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing their skills in the technical training segment especially for the semiconductor industry.
- Achieve growth and reach targets by successfully managing the sales process and operations.
- Responsible for customer acquisition (semiconductor companies) & interact with their management / decision maker as required.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting - Create a sales pipeline, Develop strategic and customer-specific sales plans to meet defined sales targets.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation - Present quotes/ Create proposal and suggest solutions to customer needs.
- Expertise in negotiating to price, and close the deals.
- Conduct research to identify new markets.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field. Preferably MBA from reputed University /College.
- Experience in sales, marketing - selling & offering training services/services to the IT industry: Minimum 7+ years
- Must have experience in managing a team of sales executives [Minimum 3 years experience]
Prior experience in working with the semiconductor industry is an added advantage Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task as Account Manager
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience with the Corporate industry.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks. - Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in planning and implementing the sales strategies.
- Working experience with sales techniques - using CRM, Learning Management System.