Marketing Manager at Mattea
Views:60 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Mattea - Associate - Marketing (0-2 yrs)
Mattea is a growing startup aims to support retailers to provide a seamless shopping experience to their customer and to give competition to eCommerce. Our features ensure that all retailers have the tools to not only engage their customers at every touchpoint throughout their purchasing journey but ensure they turn them into loyal online customers.
To learn more about us, visit https://mattea.io/.
What we are looking for :
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate to join our expanding team. The candidate can be a Fresher/Recent Graduate or can have up to 1 Year of experience.
Role and responsibilities :
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting connection with the consumer.
- Write creative content for all social media pages.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing online presence of the company on social media pages( Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Gain insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Plan and execute a marketing campaign for the company.
- Measure the performance of all digital marketing efforts by using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Trend, Linkedin Analytics, etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Stay up-to-date with the current marketing trend.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Knowledge of SEO, keywords research, Google analytics.
- Strong analytical, creative, communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Strong ability to focus and analyze current customer/ market trends.
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
Ideal Candidate :
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Other Information :
- Location-Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Joining- Immediately
- If you are interested, please apply with your resume
- Employment Type: Full-time