Senior Technical Consultant at Matrixshell.com
Views:253 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Matrix Shell - Executive - Business Development (4-10 yrs)
Business Development Executive
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identifying New Sales Leads via Direct Customer Engagement
- Qualifying the pre-generated leads over the call/Email
- Speaking with decision-makers & explaining the product/service
- Understanding the requirement of B2B customers & demonstrating the services along with value proposition
- Cold calling, making multiple outbound calls to potential clients, closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions, responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Generate leads and opportunities from existing and new customers
- Identify and pursue new regions, sectors, and areas where opportunities can be developed
- Managing and growing our channel partner network across the world
- Able to Meet quarterly sales targets
- Must be comfortable to travel to Gulf, Southeastern Asia
Preferred Skills :
- Exposure to interacting with international clientele is very desirable.
- B2B Sales/ IT Sales Background, with previous experience in selling IT security products preferred
- Ability to understand technical (Cyber/ Information security) requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
- Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English Proficiency (Spoken) (Business Communication)
- English Proficiency (Written).
Education Qualification :
- MBA - Marketing
- Technical Education Background will be plus (BE,BTech,MSC)
- Flexible work hours, snacks & beverages.