Senior HR at Matrimony.com
Views:335 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Matrimony.Com - DGM/GM - Sales (15-23 yrs)
About Us: Matrimony.com Ltd is the largest and the most trusted matrimony brand with employee strength of around 4500+ associates. We are India's first consumer Internet Company to get listed with market capitalisation of more than Rs.2000 Crores. The service offering of the brand are in matchmaking and marriage services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps. Its flagship products are Bharat Matrimony, Community Matrimony, Assisted services and Elite Matrimony in the matchmaking business. The marriage services vertical comprises of Matrimony Mandaps and Matrimony Bazaar.
We are the pioneer and leader in the online match-making business with over 4 million active members availing these services.
Matrimony.com has a pan India presence with 7 regional offices and 145+ company owned retail outlets. Matrimony.com has recently been awarded the Superbrand award as well as the award for gender sensitivity for the Find Your Equal campaign. The goal is to build a billion-dollar revenue company and a long-lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
Department Overview: Payment Assistance (PA) team is one of the key verticals in Matrimony.com. PA team primarily assists the online customers in completing their payment transactions and provides their support expertise in payment failures and payment related queries. PA supports the customer by detailing product features basis the customer's requirement and suggests best suitable packages. Customers are assisted via Chat, Inbound Calling and Outbound Calling. Payment assistance team at matrimony provides 24/7 service to accommodate both RI and NRI customers.
Role Head - Payment Assistance
Reporting : VP
Role Overview : Responsible for revenue generation by ensuring that the teams assist the customers in payment issues and regulating and monitoring EPRs
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for managing P&L and generate revenue as per the target for the FY
- Managing a HC of 200-300 people who are into providing payment assistance over chat and tele calling.
- End to End funnel management
- Monitor and measure productivity across teams and look at effective utilisation and productivity of team members.
- Leverage opportunities and convert potential leads to sales.
- Design and develop motivation and retention strategies and implement the same.
- Review the performance of the team members and optimise resource utilisation through BQ Management
Skills and Competencies :
- Excellent leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent experience and capabilities in sales process through Chat based services and outbound calling.
- Hands-on experience in optimizing funnels (Lead, conversion)
- Sales oriented and can work with cross-functional teams to meet business objectives.
- SLA & Work Force Management (WFM) where manpower is spread 24/7.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good in People management
- Ability to identify, improve, measure, monitor and analyse data and use data for process reengineering/strategizing initiatives.
- Ability to develop and implement motivation and retention strategies.
- Conversant in Tamil, English and preferably Hindi
Education and Experience :
Any graduate with an MBA from a reputed institute and a minimum experience of 15 years into chat-based sales preferably from BFSI segments
Job Location Chennai