Senior HR at Matrimony.com
Views:453 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Matrimony.com - Content Head (10-12 yrs)
About Us :
Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed. Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014).
The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps and is also complemented by 130+ company-owned retail outlets. Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has been expanding into the highly unorganised $55 billion marriage services Industry with WeddingBazaar and Mandap.com services. The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
Role : Web Content creation for Marriage Services
Role Overview :
- Content Head will be responsible for creating website content for the Marriage Services vertical. He/She will analyse content marketing metrics and make changes as needed & focus on aiding business growth through the promotion of services, branding and advertising.
Key Responsibilities :
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing content to promote the company's products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit content before publishing
- Liaison with marketing and design teams
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in the company's content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, font, tone etc)
- Update website content as needed
- Content streamlining & clean up wherever needed
- Analysing content flow & following brand guidelines for the same
- Ensuring the communication is simple, easy to understand and has maximum reach to the end users
Skill and Competencies :
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Develop, write and deliver a persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collaterals, videos and blogs.
- Ability to write compelling, click-worthy content and willingness to experiment with different writing styles
- To create valuable content to educate our customers of all groups
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; collaborate with other content writers
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to consistently meet stringent deadlines
Education and Experience :
- Post Graduation in English, Mass Communication, Journalism, Linguistics, or related field, from a premium institution with min 10 years of work experience in Content Writing.
Job Location: Chennai