Matrimony.com - Branch Manager - Telesales (8-15 yrs)
About Us: Matrimony.com Ltd is the largest and the most trusted matrimony brand with employee strength of around 4500+ associates. The service offering of the brand are in matchmaking and marriage services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps. Its flagship products are Bharat Matrimony, Community Matrimony, Assisted services and Elite Matrimony in the matchmaking business.
We are the pioneer and leader in the online match making business with over 4 million active members availing these services.
Matrimony.com has a pan India presence with 7 regional offices and 145+ company owned retail outlets. Matrimony.com has recently been awarded the Superbrand award as well as the award for gender sensitivity for the Find Your Equal campaign. The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
- Bharat Matrimony is India's leading provider of online matchmaking services and is renowned as the most trusted matrimony portal. It comprises of a network of 15 regional portals like Hindi Matrimony, Bengali Matrimony, Tamil Matrimony, Telugu Matrimony and Marathi Matrimony to name a few.
- The Telesales Manager is responsible for monitoring and managing teams of Telesales executives through team leaders for BM fresh portal ensuring lead generation and sales conversion leading to revenue generation.
- Monitoring and managing a team of telesales executives and driving productivity through team leaders
- Ensuring that the TLs meet the targets and sending reports to the manager on the targets achieved
- Periodically reviewing the performance of the team, driving metrics around individual performance, attrition, quality, talk time and number of calls being made by the team
- Constantly motivating executives driving them towards incentives and controlling attrition
- Responsible for planning the resources required for his / her team and work with HR to get the right talent on board
- Promote a cohesive & high performance work environment by continuously engaging with the team members, providing development feedback and right training inputs
- Review the performance of the team members on a regular basis and help them to improve the productivity
- Monitor, facilitate and ensure the team adheres to the processes
- Guide / mentor and train the team members in building their capabilities and improving their performance
- Actively participate / contribute in continuous improvement projects
Skill and Competencies :
- Business Knowledge
- Process Monitoring and adherence
- Customer Service Orientation
- Language skills - English / Regional Kannada/ Vernacular
- Telemarketing Skills
- Selling Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Sound computer knowledge / Computer competence
- Values - Integrity, Honesty, Respect
- Good Communication Skills
- Executive Presence
- Persuasion Skills
- Result Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Strong Leadership and team handling skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Stress Management
- Presentation skills
Education and Experience:
- Graduate in any specialization with MBA preferably from a reputed institute, and a minimum 8 - 14 years experience in client / customer servicing (out of which a minimum experience of 4-6 years in Team Handling is required).
- Candidate with exposure in various sectors like banking, retail and call centre preferred. Pure call centre background not favoured.