HR Manager at Matrimonialsindia
Views:24 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Matrimonials India - Manager - Public Relations & Communications (1-4 yrs)
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations, articles, press releases, and social media posts.
- Designing or project managing the production of visual communications and digital content.
- Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences, and presentations.
- Providing clients/colleagues information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns- progress.
- Analyzing media coverage.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research and data analysis.
- Coordinating and analyzing the success of online advertising.
- Keeping records of progress, budgets, and timescales, and keeping clients/colleagues updated with these.
- Be able to interact with media
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.