Talent Acquisition Associate at Mastree
Views:65 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Mastree - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
About Mastree :
- Mastree is India's first 3-in-1 skills program for English and Inspirational Math in the K-12 space, with a dedicated focus on skill development. The company was founded by Shrey Goyal and Royal Jain, both IIT Bombay Alumni and prestigious rank holders, in November 2019.
- Mastree focuses on improving the student's academic as well as overall development through interactive classes.
- Often when children move to middle school, they struggle with new complexities in Maths and Science, because of which they start to dislike these subjects. Mastree's solution clarifies their conceptual understanding and keeps their curiosity alive!
- We believe in providing foundational excellence through the Mastery Way of Learning' across the entire ecosystem of students, parents, and teachers.
- Take prospect from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone
- Present product solutions virtually.
- Generate revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads.
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate / MBA (marketing)
- 3 years of experience in Inside Sales/Outbound Sales/Tele Sales/Educational Sales.
- Good written and spoken English & can speak Hindi.
- Good negotiation and pitching skills required.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Ed-tech experience is an added advantage
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mind-set
- Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality.
Experience : Minimum 1 year experience of EdTech sales
Location : Bangalore Based
Edit job description