Masters India - Inside Sales/Enterprise Sales Role (2-5 yrs)
Masters India is looking for people, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. There will be opportunities to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The candidate should be proactive and should be able to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
1. Lead Generation/Management :
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Assess and analyze a prospects current processes and requirements.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Masters Indias value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports.
2. Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle.
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using Masters Indias processes.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings.
- Represent Masters India at corporate events or sales meetings independently or along with colleagues.
- Meet personal targets and work towards Masters Indias sales goals and profitability.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management.
- Using social media tools like LinkedIn proficiently.
4. Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Masters Indias products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Understand how the benefits of Masters Indias products and services can meet customer's needs in various business verticals.
- Should have highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a well-equipped knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking tools.
- Female candidates preferred