Master O - Associate Director - Customer Success (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Leading all aspects of client operations such as customer onboarding, project implementation, customer success, and vendor management.
Key elements include :
- Demonstrate excellent customer retention skills with an ability to translate business needs into product specifications or workflows.
- Define and optimize customer journey o Standardize the template for a Success Plan for customers in your segment o Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points, including exec sponsor program, process, - listening- points (e.g. on usage, NPS), and others o Create standard presentation materials o Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Creating and thinking through the quarterly, monthly & daily plans in great detail and ensuring adequate thought & consideration goes into planning for alternate scenarios.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales & engineering to share Customer's perspective for product development
- Drive alignment with Renewals & Expansion and Sales
- Own renewal and up-sell strategy and focus on selling with a 100% client retention focus, while increasing Net Revenue Retention above 130%
- Give feedback to Sales and Marketing on prospecting approach
- Identifying metrics to track and measure customer success and business benefit of our roadmap and partnering effectively with analytics to refine these
- Defining new and existing customer feature onboarding
- Customer & Vendor contracts & billing : Managing paperwork, legal contracts & NDAs, tracking billing, collections, renewal dates, project SLAs
- People management : Hiring, onboarding and managing the performance of existing talent, ensuring low attrition & high engagement along with a clear career path based on performance
Role Brief :
As part of the leadership team of a high growth Start-up, following attributes are critical to the success of the role :
- Strategic Planning with a keen eye for detail and quality
- Able to create plans that show their research, organization, and management thoroughness (as is attractive to capital providers)
- Cross functional collaboration
- Ability to catch fatal flaws and bad assumptions about the organization, technology, product, launch, sales, or operations rollout plans
- Develop and implement frameworks and plans, like a 100-day plan, that creates a culture of what's next- problem solving in a methodical way, and puts focus on coordinated efforts, individual contributions, and efforts tied to results (both directly and indirectly)
- Create a practice/system of accountability
- Where the establishment of the organization's cultural values is turned into a daily proceed.
Background & Experience :
- Candidates with 10+ years of experience preferably in a B2B SaaS company, Big 5 consulting companies as an Engagement Manager or higher, with demonstrable achievements and strong academic background
- 5+ years of Team management experience in recruiting, developing and leading teams and creating a strong performance and outcome driven culture
- Alumnus (MS or BS) from well recognized technical institutes such as ISB, IIM, or a top tier foreign university is preferred
- Passionate about B2B SaaS, Frontline Training, Sales Enablement & Gamification
- Technical Skills include : a) Command of MS Office applications especially Excel & PowerPoint b)
Essential : Jira, Trello, Data analytics using any big data software like Power BI, Tableau, or more c)
Desirable : Python, Machine Learning & AI
- Experience in agile development processes (Scrum) and managing Team Members and Project deliveries.