HR - Manager at Masalabox Food Network Pvt Ltd
Views:49 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Masala Box - Content Manager (8-9 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically who will be responsible for producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
The candidate should be experienced in finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy (multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos) that aid in fostering engagement online.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Create Content Strategies to develop a consistent brand identity and establish our online presence.
2. Build and lead a team of Content Creators towards building a constantly engaging platform with high viewership.
3. Develop, maintain and execute the Content Calendar and oversee marketing strategies to engage users and ensure that brand guidelines are met.
4. Engage with Brands to strategize sponsorship opportunities that advanced their brand reach and sales goals.
5. Participate in shaping the visual aspects of Website, App, SM and other merchandise.
6. Providing recommendations to management on ways to increase platform engagement and revenue generation.
7. Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio.
8. Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
Key Skills :
- 8+ years in Media, Communication, Journalism or similar
- Excellent Communication
- Proven Experience of leadership
- Keen eye for detail
- Data Driven