Senior Manager - Human Resources at Masai School
Views:9 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Masai School - Senior Graphic Designer (4-10 yrs)
Masai School is an outcome-based skill development institute where we train students to learn skills like Coding, UI/UX design, & Data Analytics and our students pay us only when they- re placed with jobs that pay them 5LPA or more.
What is expected of you :
- Ability to lead projects and teams by applying Design principles to programs, projects and initiatives.
- Understand and distill the brand proposition into design decisions across properties & projects
- Ability to understand user personas to strategize and execute design projects accordingly.
- Leads design projects and plays a key role in execution of brand campaigns, marketing campaigns, offline projects.
- Understanding brand guidelines and maintaining consistency across design properties and brand's owned channels.
Background / experience :
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience of using design softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD, Figma, Procreate etc
- Understanding of UI/UX Design would be good to have
- Knowledge of illustrations from scratch would be good to have
- Knowledge of animation would be an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of various digital and offline media channels
What you will do here and is not limited to :
- All Marketing Campaigns (offline & online)
- All Brand & Marketing Collaterals like Brochures, Handbooks, Visual Identity etc
- Webpages/Landing Pages
- Performance Marketing Collaterals