HR Manager at Marwadi Shares & Financial Company Ltd
Views:52 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Marwadi Shares & Finance - Relationship Manager - Mutual Fund (2-4 yrs)
JD for Relationship Manager (Mutual Fund) is
- Responsible for distribution, promotion and selling of Mutual Funds through allotted branches, clients and Distributors.
- Should be passionate for driving sales in direct market
- Should be hands on knowledge about mutual funds market
- To convert leads into sales
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization
- Will be primarily responsible for identifying, and souring clients for Mutual Funds only
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix
- Generating leads from Open Market who are interested in becoming Distributor / Individual Financial Advisors (IFA) for Mutual Fund business.
- Providing training to IFAs for Business Development.
- Preparing business plans and strategies to develop business of IFA.
- Planning different activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
- Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
- Solving Branches, Clients and distributor's queries
- Establishing strong relationship and communication with Branches, Clients and Distributors.