HR Manager at Marwadi Shares & Financial Company Ltd
Views:87 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Marwadi Shares & Finance - Relationship Manager - Mutual Fund (2-4 yrs)
JD for Relationship Manager (Mutual Fund) is
- Responsible for distribution, promotion and selling of Mutual Funds through allotted branches, clients and Distributors.
- Should be passionate for driving sales in direct market
- Should be hands on knowledge about mutual funds market
- To convert leads into sales
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization
- Will be primarily responsible for identifying, and souring clients for Mutual Funds only
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix
- Generating leads from Open Market who are interested in becoming Distributor / Individual Financial Advisors (IFA) for Mutual Fund business.
- Providing training to IFAs for Business Development.
- Preparing business plans and strategies to develop business of IFA.
- Planning different activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
- Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
- Solving Branches, Clients and distributor's queries
- Establishing strong relationship and communication with Branches, Clients and Distributors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.