Technical Recruiter at Maropost
Views:5 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maropost - Content Writer - SaaS Vertical (2-5 yrs)
We're Maropost-India, a 2022 Great Place To Work certified company and a subsidiary of Canada's 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500! Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organizations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and ecommerce.
- Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximize their revenue. Our unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
- We're on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing & ecommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support.
As a SaaS Content Writer, you will play a key role in shaping content for print and digital marketing and media channels.
You will work closely with the wider marketing and digital team to ensure key messages are delivered in a compelling and informative way. This role will suit a hands-on, all-round creative copywriter, who is full of ideas and passionate about writing engaging copy.
What you'll need to bring to Maropost :
You're a content writer. Writing is your gift.
- You have experience in SaaS and B2B marketing (ideally: technology)
- You possess a strong command of the English language.
- You know the difference between Commonwealth English and US spelling and terminology.
- You're a great storyteller and conversational in your writing style.
- You know what this means => "Flesch Kincaid Score" and you score appropriately for your audience.
- You research before you write, and you include the latest data and trends in your writing.
- You understand "newsjacking" and - skyscraping".
- You invest a lot of time into the headline of your writing. SEO is on your mind.
- You understand this => "think, feel, do" when you write.
- You are comfortable writing both long and short form.
- You're able to switch from one brand persona to the next (voice, tone, and style).
- You have an eye for attention (in grammar and spelling).
- You're disciplined with your workload and meet your deadlines.
- You know how to write for humans, but also best practices in white hat SEO.
- You know the pillars to SEO writing and include all you can within your writing.
- You're a 'mission-centric' writer, producing content to help achieve the content strategy.
- You keyword research, both targeted and long-tail.
- You're up to date with Google's algorithm and constant revisions.
- You know how to map content to the buyer's journey.
- You know your audience has five stages of awareness and you consider the appropriate stage when you write.
- You have strong skills writing webpages, headlines, CTA buttons, forms, and crossheads.
Highly Desirable :
- You have read David Ogilvy's books.
- You watch videos, read articles, and attend webinars from SEMrush, HubSpot, Moz (and other industry/thought leaders).
-You understand human psychology and know writing is merely influencing human perceptions and behaviours with words.
- You have previous experience in a digital marketing agency or ad agency.
Option to work remotely from anywhere in India