Talent Acquisition Specialist at Marmeto
Views:129 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Marmeto - Manager - Customer Success (3-6 yrs)
The Big Opportunity
Marmeto is an IT solution company, more than solving the unseen issues; we work on getting tech solutions that help business see the unseen. Currently providing service and in house products of our own. Touch based 650+ clients across the globe. With such dedication, we have been delivering services with a personal touch.
Accounts Manager/ Customer Success Manager
Location : Bangalore/Bhubaneswar
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate with developers, designers and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and as per commitment.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Working with your named accounts to identify their biggest challenges and opportunities.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Using both traditional and creative techniques to develop relationships with customer stakeholders (including [going to events and trade shows, networking on social media, getting warm introductions, etc.).
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. Prepare strategies to Upsell/Crossell named accounts to reach Monthly Upsell Targets and increase LTV of each Account.
- Ability to manage Churn. Preparing strategies to win back customers.
Desired Skills :
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the IT Service/sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excited to go above and beyond for customers
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships
- Promptly respond to queries
- Ensure promises are kept and manage expectations excellent organizational and time management skills
- Hands-on problem-solving approach with available resources
- Should be good in managing teams.
- Problem-solving skills