Senior Sales Manager at Marktine
Views:99 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Marktine - Executive - Inside Sales (0-2 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- To deliver product presentations and demonstrations to suit the level and nature of each audience.
- Help to build the team, tools, and processes needed to engage prospects.
- Drive lead generation through LinkedIn, Jigsaw, Zoom info, and other networking platforms.
- Perform market research within the tech competitive landscape of the B2B market & identify opportunities.
- Negotiate contract rates with clients, with a focus on company profitability goals and objectives.
- Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
- Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
- Regular follow-ups with the prospects that have been identified as potential clients and those who have shown interest to use our services.
- Schedule Conference calls.
- Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussions to ensure smooth communication with the prospects.
Good to Have :
- A sales development star with a proven track record of consistently exceeding goals.
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work.
- Good at speaking, writing and making presentations.
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, and all that good stuff).
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work.Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and full of it!
Job Category :
Business Development, Corporate Sales, Enterprise Sales, IT Software Sales
Job Type : Permanent
Time Shift : US Timings