MarketsandMarkets - Client Growth Partner (4-8 yrs)
Client Growth Partner
Designation: Client Growth Partner
Job Location: Pune, India
Section A: Purpose of the Role:
To engage with CXOs across the world's most successful companies and successfully sell new business opportunities to ensure MnM's growth.
Section B: Job Description :
- Generate sales revenue in line with the MnM's objectives and goals
- Ensure strong focus is to hunt and sell to net new logos / net new client accounts within defined timelines
- Identify key decision makers and act as a strategic partner to C-level and senior executives within an assigned organization to drive revenues
to understand their issues/needs/priorities through a consultative selling approach
- Collaborate with internal resources (such as Research, Client Services) and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive revenues
- Leverage CRM as a tool to capture accurate sales pipeline management, develop strategic territory mapping and maintain forecast
- Manage sales forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis and ensure that sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads & prospects
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close and own the overall allocated sales quota
- Follow determined Sales best practices developed through collaboration with peers or delivered by Sales Learning and Development team.
- Maintain compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes
- Attend and participate actively on all internal team meetings.
B.2 Communication :
- Internal Stakeholders: Internal teams such as Research, Sales, Web Marketing, Finance and Accounts, Events and Conferences, Human Resources
- External Stakeholders: Clients, Industry Experts, Government Agencies, Academia
Section C: Job Specifications :
C.1 Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage with CXO, business leaders and build credibility and relationships
- Strong business development skills, telesales, outbound calling, communication and negotiation skills whenever required.
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and an unyielding drive to succeed in an international selling environment
- Ability to comprehend and problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet.
- Cultural Sensitivity in engaging with global clients
- Entrepreneurially minded individual with positive mindset capable of converting adversity into opportunity
C.2 Education :
- Essential: Bachelor's degree
- Desirable: Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
C.3 Prior Experience :
- 3+ years- experience in product/solution/enterprise sales
- A consistent track record of over achievement in sales targets