Marketing/Telecalling Role (1-3 yrs)
Role: Marketing Tele Caller Reprsentative
MondayMorning (www.mondyamorning.in), is an internet platform company which aspires to create young leaders through the following:
- Strengthening the business acumen & skill set of through innovative tools and courses, to make individuals understand what is going around in the Industry in terms of skill requirement.
- Connecting the young professionals to the jobs they best fit through a sequential process of assessment that includes case studies and fun exercises
- Become the Recruiter's robot arm to help them connect with the right candidate in the shortest turnaround time, thus easing the tedious task of skimming through hordes of profiles.
The premise of the platform is based on the philosophy of Do It Yourself, every day, every week. We believe youngsters need to look at life in a 1000 Monday framework and should be able to create learning agenda for every Monday while exploring new avenues of life. The idea is to have focus, commitment and urgency given the short span of useful life we all have. With this intent, MondyaMorning was conceptualised and we are expanding our team and looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can be a part of this journey with us.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years of proven experience as telesales representative in educational and marketing sector or other sales/customer service role
Qualification: Any Undergraduate (B. Com/BSc/BA )/Any Postgraduate (MBA, MSc, M.Tech)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the - extra mile- to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Performing counselling and career guidelines for students by tele calling.
- Counselling of Students on courses offered by ITM Group of Institution.
- Converting prospects into footfall.
- Resolving candidate queries relating to course offered.
- Willingness to grow within the segment & lead in future.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong convincing power.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have good English spoken & written communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints