Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Marketing Role - Pharma (1-2 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
We are hiring for a company who manufactures of Tablets, Ointments, Medicated Shampoos, Powders, & Medicated Soaps in the plant.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Implementing the medical strategy in line with brand strategy by collaborating with commercial teams to identify medical priorities and formulate and implement a medical plan.
- Working closely with Medical Directors on medical affairs related matters.
- Providing medical advice for new product development and commercial activities.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and preparing documents and submissions for clearance or approval from regulatory authorities.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Marketing Communications or Medical Affairs within Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- Prior experience within Dermatology, Dental, Ear Nose Throat (ENT), Gastroenterology and Pharmacy area will be a strong plus.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.