Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:63 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Marketing Role - Legal Services Business (1-5 yrs)
Business Development - Outreach
Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a Legal Tech discovery platform that is bridging the gap between advice seekers and lawyers. Their platform provides multiple services that connects people to lawyers based on location and specific needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing an event strategy and roadmap to execute events that boost business development and customer relationship building.
- Leading, planning and executing events of different scales in various formats.
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of staff, subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Ensuring event spend is within budget and negotiating with suppliers to ensure return on spend is maximised.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
- Enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Managing an external PR agency.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree/Diploma and at least 1 year experience ideally in Brand/ Product Management, Event Management or Public Relations within Professional Services industry.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.