Marketing Role - IT Hardware Firm (2-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement account plans, business capture strategies, and proposals.
- Undertake executive-level engagement with target customers to define business and technology project requirements
- Derive and close business opportunities for all our services & solutions with target accounts.
- Prepare and present high quality proposals
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Bachelor/ Advanced degree - Computer Science/ Engineering/ Geo-informatics
MBA (Marketing) will be an added advantage
- 2 - 3 years of proven experience in marketing complex enterprise solutions and services in the relevant industry.
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to think strategically and relate well to customers, senior management and project/technical personnel.
- Self-motivated & Multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to develop productive relationships with customers, colleagues, and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and leadership skills
- Should be willing to travel.
- Will not be a constraint for the right candidate
- Good communication is a MUST