Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:18 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Marketing Role - Healthcare (0-1 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
-Join a market leader within Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology
Our client started it's journey in the year 2009 and since the date of it's inception the organisation is fully dedicated in the recruitment of freshers and experienced candidates in pharmaceutical industry. now nemesis hrc is a very known name in medical representative training industry by it's achievements of huge placements in different indian as well as multinational companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Brand Marketing / Brand Manager within Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data