Manager HR at PAC Cosmetics Pvt Ltd
Views:531 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Marketing Role - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
- Maintain product content that will be published on our e-Commerce Shopify website.
- Maintain best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Create and execute a system for matching suppliers' warehouse product information
- Listings with the e-commerce sites.
- Provide support in other areas of e-commerce marketing, SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, website UX, and Social Media.
- Work on existing product listings and launch new product listings on the company's various e-commerce platforms by collaborating and effectively communicating with departments such as Purchasing, Marketing, Receiving, Compliance Department, etc.
- Research new product information, including brands and features, and photos, to create content for product pages.
- Manages product information on e-commerce platforms; develops enhanced product pages.
- Translates business requirements into the appropriate product data structure.
- Collaborates with business resources or product manufacturers to obtain and format product information, content, and media.
- Resizes, formats, and processes product images.
- Maintains products catalog in the warehouse management system.
- Updates product images and information through the life cycle of the product.
- Educates other team members on new product information and New process information.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness and knowledge of company products
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Product Development Manager.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and flexibility to adapt to changes in processes.
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Photoshop Knowledge is a plus
- Technical Capacity.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.