Marketing Role - Chemical Products (4-7 yrs)
- Proactively collecting competitor intelligence through various channels, i.e. sales, customer and media, provide in-depth analysis and suggestions to commercial team.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate.
- Creates and owns quarterly market intelligence report, summarizing market intelligence, generating insights, and recommended positioning and actions.
- Provides periodic regional competitor, win-loss analyses and insights.
- Creates and updates comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
- Works with internal business customers to enhance their use of strategic analysis and market and competitor intelligence to ensure that appropriate communication channels are maintained.
- Supplies the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively makes recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration.
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the Executive Leadership Team and various internal management teams to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.