Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:20 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Marketing Role (4-7 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- Fantastic work culture
- Our client was born in 2015 from a lifelong passion for Japanese anime and American comics. As a premium scale figures design and manufacturing company producing collectible pieces, we cater to pop culture art connoisseurs with high standards. As artists and collectors ourselves, Our client team shares a vast knowledge of this industry. Our client extensive experience over the past decade has allowed us to design, sculpt and develop creative concepts that capture collectors- favorite memories. Our client bring beloved characters and scenes from manga, anime and comic books to life, creating scale figures that we would be proud to have on a shelf as part of our own endless collections.
The Job :
- Our client is hiring for a Marketing Expert. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing an event strategy and roadmap to execute events that boost business development and customer relationship building.
- Leading, planning and executing events of different scales in various formats.
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of staff, subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Ensuring event spend is within budget and negotiating with suppliers to ensure return on spend is maximised.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
- Enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Managing an external PR agency.
- Analyzing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Marketing Communications, Event Management or Public Relations within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.