Marketing & Communications Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
1. Execute the communication strategy and plan based on business goals and initiatives.
2. Plan and execute marketing communication related training programs.
3. Work closely with the business points of contact (Channel Partners & Regional heads) to ensure effectiveness and cascading employee communications strategy.
4. Coordinate, Execute and Manage exhibitions, especially Channel Partner Meet (CP Meet) & IMTEX virtually amidst pandemic.
5. Work as a support person and coordinator to conceptualize campaigns and suggest tools and mediums for launches in alignment with the Product Team
6. Develop and manage content for effective communication within the organization
- create key messages to meet current marketing needs
- execute the periodic release of department/operations specific newsletters and catalogues.
- Liasioning and coordination with different channel partners including top - mid operational levels nationally along with the team in Japan.
7. Overall Coordination - Coordinate with Top Management,Channel Partners,Training Managers
8. External Print Vendors. Being the common mediator between top - mid level
Candidate credentials :
- Post Graduate MBA with a specialization in Marketing and Communication is preferred but
- Candidates with Engineering or relevant academic qualification, having relevant experience with similar organization can be considered
Work Experience : 3-5 years of relevant experience in Communications/Marketing Field. Knowledge of web designing & exposure to CRM will be an added advantage.