HR at Tutoroot Technologies
Views:529 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Marketing Communications Role - Education (3-6 yrs)
Looking for a passionate marketing operations leader with a nimble, dynamic, result oriented attitude. This is a strategic and hands-on execution role with a mix of marketing, operations, analytics & people management.
- If you want to be part of a team where your voice and ideas are heard and put into action, and where you can make a meaningful contribution delivering strong business and marketing results, this may be the role for you. A well-rounded perspective on marketing and how we can deliver demand and build a brand that punches far above its weight will be the objective of this role.
- Enhance all marketing operations in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation.
- Analyze existing data and information as well as historical trends in order to provide early insights into best practices and new trends that guarantee data quality across marketing metrics and operations
- Build targeted marketing programs for prospects with a view of steering them in a consumer-maturity journey, which will lead to increased consumer loyalty
- Own, manage and execute various offline marketing programs and collaborate with digital marketing team for campaigns, optimize email templates, landing pages etc. -to-action, template designs, and content used in the business's email sends and landing pages
- Reporting of day-to-day campaign activities, reporting from basic campaign tracking to attribution models
- Analyze and prepare automated reports for marketing investments, status of marketing initiatives, program ROI, consumer acquisition, consumer retention & engagement
Qualifications: Tier-1 or Tier-2 MBA institutes - IIM, MICA, FMS, MDI
3-5 years of marketing operations experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A solid understanding of marketing overall including revenue marketing and proven expertise in conversion rate optimization
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to present analytical findings to stimulate ideas and actions for the audience
- Structured thinker & highly organized team player
- Collaborative skills and ability to effectively engage with teams across the organization in business development, sales, IT, and lines of business as well as within marketing
- A curious mind, with both creative and structured thinking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.