Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:508 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Marketing & Communications Lead - Education (3-10 yrs)
Opportunity to lead marketing strategies for a growing institute
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work with a dynamic and ambitious team
- Our client is a skill development and guidance institute that empowers the youth and prepares them towards building a prosperous career. Join this team of young, vibrant, dynamic and ambitious members to help people excel and realize their true potential.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan according to corporate and brand direction
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities & campaigns and exploring new ways of improving content marketing ROI
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Developing messaging and content and managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience in Marketing Communications or similar role.
- You have solid experience within Content Development & Management, Internal Communications, Content Planning, Content Analysis, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data