Marketing Brand Director - Education (10-15 yrs)
As Marketing Brand Director you are responsible for developing the brand strategy and performance marketing strategy, using analytics to inform decisions, and drive execution. As part of the Management Team, you will report directly to the CEO and align your marketing & brand strategy to the organization-wide business goals. You will work closely with the Education team to launch new courses that resonate with our target audience, with Student Relations to collect customer insights to use for conversion improvement and with the Product & Engineering team to automate your processes and enhance the user experience.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Build a leading online education brand.
- Develop and execute our marketing growth strategy, boost 20,000 tech careers in the next few years.
- Coordinate our strategic marketing, including brand position and product portfolio.
- Own the marketing budget, set targets to reach our business KPIs, and execute it with your team.
- Steer on important marketing growth metrics, such as CPL, CAC, LTV, ROI, etc.
- Lead and develop the marketing team (currently 4 FTE, to triple within a few years).
- Develop & manage channel partnerships.
- Analyze data to identify growth opportunities, reach funnel improvements, and gain customer insights.
- Explore new marketing channels, both online and offline, and launch campaigns to increase leads, brand awareness, and reputation.
Job Requirement :
Who we are looking for :
- Experienced leader of a high-performance team focused on digital brand marketing, ideally in an online B2C environment.
- A brand-builder with a knack for effective brand communication: you can showcase successful experience in defining & building a consumer brand.
- Online/growth marketing expertise, you know your way around paid advertising, A/B testing, Google Analytics, attribution, email marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and prefer to make decisions based on data-driven insights.
- Talented marketing strategist, eager to own and drive brand and product proposition.
- Good stakeholder management capabilities and you work easily with different departments and partners.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Dutch language skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Will be responsible for increasing overall User Base ( Free/Paid) through various channels (Social Media/Webinars etc.) for their Diploma / Certificate Programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.