Marketing Analyst - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
This position is responsible to Execute and Follow-up the Marketing strategies for all International Markets from generation of a New product to Branding.
- Support Marketing Manager to Execute Marketing Strategies, collecting information, analyzing and consolidating for good visibility
- Follow-up all Projects (Execution) and generate a Matrix of priority after consolidation. Build PDCA model with proper Action Plans.
- Make sure all involved are following the process for Product Development.
- Support to build a Marketing Budget and visibility on monthly basis.
- Execute decisions about changes in Artwork, New designs, Premium, New concepts, Brand rationalization, Portfolio.
- Follow-up Price position for Premium products and related Sales development.
- Analyze Value Added KPI, following up all the Plans with Production Planning and Sales.
- Support Allana participation at Food Fairs (Quote, Booth, Invitation, Catalogues, Displays, packaging exposition)
- Give visibility of all Projects, Initiatives and Value Addition leading a Monthly Forum
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Value Added KPI
- Achieving the budget (volume, revenue, margins and profits)
- Customer expansion for Value Added
- Innovation - Quantity, Volume, Profit
- Channel Development: Retail / Foodservices / online
- Educational Requirements Essential Desirable
- Bachelor's degree Yes
- MBA degree in business or management related field plus Sales certifications Yes
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 2 years of Marketing with the Frozen Food (meat, vegetables, ready meals) Industry. Yes
- Export Process & Regulation
- Product Knowledge
- Costing & Feasibility
- Understanding of Value Chain
- Competitor Insight. Market Gap Analysis.
- Communication skills (English required)
- Interpersonal skills.