Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:38 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Market Researcher (3-5 yrs)
- Collaborative Culture
We are hiring for a company which works in market research, creating innovations in qualitative and quantitative research and understanding market segments.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Managing an external PR agency.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns &initiatives.
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that enhance profitability.
- Working closely with other teams to closely track movements in costs.
- Analysing price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels.
- Assisting in creating promotional campaigns.
- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Consumer Insights / Market Research, Pricing or Public Relations within Not for Profit industry.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data